Technical Support Specialist
The Technical Support Specialist will provide industry-leading phone and email support for our growing customer base. Problem-solve, gather information, evaluate options and offer solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Handle inbound technical support phone calls and email requests (up to 30 per day).
- Provide articulate, educated answers to customer inquiries.
- Document and Manage Requests: Document, track, and monitor all requests to ensure timely responses and resolutions.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous requests, working with manager to establish priority. There will be constant client interaction; all support will take place via phone, e-mail and web based tools.
- Write a weekly article for the User Community Customer Support site
- Product and technical knowledge: understanding both the overall systems environment, such as system maintenance, PC workstation & server support, Internet connectivity and security services, as well as the specific products in use.
- Work hours will be 11:00am-8:00pm Mon-Fri. with rotating on call 24 hour email monitoring
- One to three years in a professional customer-service, tech support or help desk environment.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of the following: Windows and DOS; relational databases; networking (LAN/WAN, Wireless, etc.)
- Microsoft Certifications or A+ Certifications are a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
A2B Tracking Solutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits. If you are an experienced Professional, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, A2B Tracking Solutions is searching for you.
To apply, visit: https://jobs-a2btracking.icims.com/jobs/1013/job
A2B Tracking Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.