Product Release Manager
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Product Release Manager will be responsible for managing all phases of hardware and software product release and act as the primary contact for all product releases during the pre-release, on-site deployment, and post-release review and will have responsibility to maintain communication to multiple stakeholders within Development, Marketing, and Professional Services groups. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client training and education aspects including resolution of training issues and providing recommendations for local training follow up needs post-implementation; as well as material development, scheduling of training, both group and individual user training and training support.
- Interacts with multiple departments and managers to develop and coordinate release schedules.
- Coordinate all activities related to hardware and software product release and facilitate communication between all key participants.
- Develop and schedule timelines for the release aspects of all product releases.
- Consistently deliver milestones that meet timelines.
- Manage multiple parallel product release phases.
- Function as the primary product release and training resource.
- Coordinate and participate in the assessment of the training needs of each facility.
- Design and build a customized training curriculum for client needs, including a combination of on-site training, follow-up training, go-live assistance and Computer Based Training.
- Travel on-site as needed to assist with various product release deliverables. Frequent travel required.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the client organization.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Science, Computer Programming, or other related field
- Five to Seven years’ experience working in a client facing implementation role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Experience in a systems and mobile data capture environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Commitment to customer service excellence and teamwork.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and customers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
A2B Tracking Solutions offers competitive compensation and benefits. If you are an experienced Candidate, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we are searching for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer.